2018 My School Diary
Out of Stock
Equip your students with the organizational tools they need with My School Diary.
Recommended for Years 3 to 6, this resource will help your students structure their time and homework, while delivering a faith-based experience of schooling.
Included with every copy of My School Diary is a protective plastic slip cover and a movable plastic pocket to mark the current week and hold parent/teacher notes.
2018 My Teacher Diary
$21.95 ex GST min order 10
- A4, one week to a view
- Protective plastic slip cover
- Fully integrated with My School Diary
- Four moveable dividers to mark the terms and store notes.
- Booklet service available – please call us for a quote.
"The staff love these. Plenty of room to write, great prayers and information. Very useful for our young and non-Catholic teachers"
St Laurence O'Toole School, Leongatha VIC
2018 My Reading Record
$4.75 ex GST min order 20
A compact booklet for lower primary students to record daily reading activity, featuring stories of Grace
In the spirit of My School Diary, My Reading Record features:
- Incentive charts with stickers
- 100 and 200 most frequently used words
- Parent-teacher communication
- Emotional Literacy Tools
- Parent information pages on faith rituals, web safety, reading strategies, sacraments and more
"Parents have commented that the incentive charts are a fantastic motivator; they inspire the children to read more than their daily requirement. Our infants love the activities and stickers."
Nicole Westwood, Year 2 Teacher, Holy Family Primary School, Parkes NSW